Current Students //

Frequently Asked Questions for Current Students

Who do I talk to about transferring to another program?

Talk with your instructor and Student Services about the transfer.  If you elect to do this, you will get a Program Transfer form to fill out from Student Services.  Once this is completed, it should be returned to Student Services.